The objective of Effective Strategic Planning with Business Model Generation Training are managers know the big picture on the running business unit and also managers understand all aspect on business functions across finance, operation, marketing, learning/growth and customer.
- Managers know the big picture on the running business unit.
- Managers understand all aspect on business functions across finance, operation, marketing, learning/growth and customer.
- Managers can align with other dept and creating internal value chain in Business Model Training
- Managers can improve its department performance by executing project improvement plan in Business Model Training
Day 1: Strategic level and Helicopter View
- Results of research on: Why companies can be successful.
- From 7s to BSC.
- The latest research: 7 essentials of high growth companies ( David G. Thomson)
- Results of research on: Why even successful companies could fail.
- From Billion Dollar Lessons to
- How the Mighty Fall ( Jim Collins )
- Differentiate ( Uniqueness ) or Die
- 5Cs : Company – Customers- Competitors – Changes – Collaboration
- Achieving Vision and Mission through Strategy Map and Balanced Scorecard
- Business Model – Source of Revenues
- Strategies for riding a tidal wave of business 2011 + Cases in Business Model Training
Day 2 : Turning Strategy into Execution
Customer Centric for All Manager
- How customers think
- Indonesian consumer behaviors
- 3 segments
- Strategy for each segment ( Treacy Wieserma )
- Understanding Marketing Metrics in Business Model Training
Internal Process / Operations Management for All Managers
- Process analysis / Process FlowChart
- Measuring Process Performance
- Improving Quality : DMAIC and ServQual
- Supply Chain Strategy
Leveraging Human Capital for All Managers
- Memotivasi manager non HR untuk turut memikirkan SDM
- Internalizing Corporate Culture in each Business Unit
Small Project Management in Business Unit for Continuous Improvement
- Finding gaps : problem OR opportunity
- Funneling and prioritizing in Business Model Training
- General Aims: Project Objective (what will be achieved by when)
- Initial Risk(s)
- Project Deliverables (what will be delivered by when)
- Shareholder analysis
- Success Criteria (what will meet or exceed the expectation of each stakeholder)
Deliverable / Output:
- Strategy Map and Balanced Scorecard
- Pemilihan Marketing Strategy
- 1-page Strategic Planning ( used in Astra and Triputra )
- Motivating employees with NON-MONETARY approach Effective Strategic Planning with Business Model Generation
- Small Project (Revenue Improvement OR Cost Reduction )
Daniel Saputro, MM., MBA.
Daniel Saputro MM.MBA dan Team BusinessBuddy
21 tahun di perbaikan kinerja organisasi
Senior Corporate Consultant dan Facilitator MiniMBA di grup besar
- International: Nuqul Group ( Jordan ) – Banpu (Thailand ) dll
- Government : Jamsostek – Bea Cukai – Sekretariat DPR – Jasa Sarana BUMD- BioFarma – Dept Keuangan – Pertamina – LPP BUMN dll
- Domestic: Indocement – Astra – Triputra – Bosowa – Tunas Ridean Group – MusimMas – Capella – CPSSoft – ILP – Darya Varia – Medifarma – Prafa dll
- Pengajar Bisnis dan Marketing di program S2
- Kontributor tabloid Kontan, Swa dan Jakarta Post