Trainer or training facilitator is a person who assist learner to be able to understand a material easily. A good trainer needs to master a material to be delivered, capable of delivering a material in the most effective way for learners, and able to make field adjustment to a given training program. Our training facilitator development program is based on this understanding, and carries in a workshop format so that all participant would be able to extensively experienced the facilitating challenge.
Materi training yang akan di bahas topik Training Facilitator Development Program adalah :
- Systematic approach to training
- Principle of adult learning
- The learning unit
- Preparing a lesson
- Overview of participatory training methods
- Essential presentation skills
- Visual aids
- Charateristic of a trainer
- Model lesson plan
- Preparation check list
Completing this program, participant would be able to
Setelah mengikuti Pelatihan Training Facilitator Development Program ini, peserta diharapkan memiliki pengetahuan untuk:
- Self manage in conducting a training sequence
- Deliver training preparation to execution to evaluation in a proper way
- Elaborate training processess and affecting factors
- Explain the concept and application of adult learning
Workshop Leader :
Ronald Tedjasasmita, S.E., M.Pd.
Organization management development practitioner, who utilize people management system within business development framework, to systematically up-scale people competenies. Ronald has been in training and people development for over 18 years, operating in non-profit organization to multi-national company, from trainer and coach to corporate HR Head.