The course will allow the participants to examine their internal drivers to determine a strategy to better communicate and influence their reports, peers and superiors, utilizing the 5 Senses of Leadership Mastery framework.
- Appreciate the 5 Senses of Leadership Mastery framework
- Leveraging the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) to manage and harness conflicts
- Using the 5 Senses framework to enable effective communication to reports, peers and superiors
- Recognize method of influencing others using the framework
Introduction to 5 Senses of Self Mastery
- Foundational principles
- 5 senses; Feel, Sight, Hearing, Smell, Taste
Foundational Sense of “Feelings”
- Leadership, what do I want?
- Introspection on “Who am I?”
- Why am I the way I am?
- Self- Awareness Audit
Foundation Sense of “Sight”
- Where do I want to go?
- What opportunities do I see for me and my team and superiors
- Challenging and getting the best of my team
Intermediary Sense of “Hearing”
- The Power of Self and Team Efficacy
- The language of engagement
- The language of influence
- Giving feedback
Advanced Sense of “Smell”
- What skills do I need to get what I need?
- How do I get these skills?
- Where do I get them?
- How about my team?
Advanced Sense of “Taste”
- Communicating through Celebration
- Empowering and Engaging the team
- What do I want to start?
- When do I want to start?
- Who can I partner with?